[Spridgets] wireless intrusion detection system?

Patrick Elliott pelliott at innercite.com
Mon Nov 7 21:14:26 MST 2011

Big Dog......

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 5:25 PM
To: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] wireless intrusion detection system?

I would like to put a Wireless intrusion detection system in my garage.
There are several I've found using the internet but users don't rate them
very well; quality problems (China) and lack of wireless to get through
several walls and into the house. I would like to have two motion detectors
in my adjacent garage and a receiver for them in my house. I don't need an
alarm as such; and I'm not going to run out there and get into a situation.

I had such poor luck on the internet (Consumers Report and Buyer's Guide)
that we visited the local alarm sales place. They prefer to use wired
system$.

Suggestions and comments appreciated. .bill in corvallis
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: