[Spridgets] need a new electronic fuel pump.

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 13:53:10 MST 2011

Ryan,
I have a Mr Gasket electric fuel pump (got it from Pep Boys). The one I
got is made for fuel injected cars, so I also use a fuel pressure regulator to
step down the pressure. Works great, but is a little loud when you turn the
key on. Of course, as soon as the engine fires up, the exhaust drowns it out.

I think Mr Gasket makes (at least they used to make) a lower pressure pump
that may not require a regulator with, but I couldn't find one and had a nice
chrome adjustable regulator in my tool box so no prob.

 - David Booker
Long
Island