[Spridgets] Pedal Spacings

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Wed Nov 9 11:12:45 MST 2011

Since its been a little quiet, I thought that I'd ask a question that's been
bugging me.
On my MKII which I converted to the dual master, dual line brake system, the
brake pedal is too far away from the gas for me to heel and toe. The options
that I've come up with are:A) to remove, heat and bend the brake pedal towards
the gas, B) fabricate a "Paddy Hopkirk" style gas pedal extension like I did
on our race Spit or C) Completely revamp the gas pedal and get rid of the
pivot on the floor (which I'm not terribly fond of anyway).
What says the accumulated wisdom(?) of the list?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016