[Spridgets] act fast!

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:20:31 MST 2011

I thought the $2k opening bid (w/o reserve) looked reasonable at first glance.

I was guessing it had gathered no bids due to the listing error of
calling it a "MGB Midgit" - those looking for an MGB likely wouldn't
want it, and those seeking a Midget wouldn't find it.

Obviously you guys have better eyesight and attention to details than
I do. I noticed the appearance of rust by the drivers side rear wheel
arch but failed to spot the riveted rocker panel covers or the absence
of the gaps between the fenders and A pillars (good catch Rick).

I didn't scrutinize the pictures at all though as the auction had
under 10 minutes to go when I stumbled across it and I don't have room
for a Midget anyway until I get my Opel GT back on the road next year.
I sent a quick post to the list just in case one of you might have
been interested. The seller says he's only going to list it once but I
bet it shows up again.