[Spridgets] Sprite Midget Club USA Calendar now available!

Seth Jones sethamosjones at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:41:49 MST 2011

It is availible in two sizes. they have some variation in images and layout.
First is the regular one that opens to 11x17. It costs $19.99 and can be found
here
http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulustudio-calendar/sprite-midget-club-cal
endar-2012-(11x17-open)/11272797

Second is a premium calendar that is larger and folds on one edge instead of
in the middle. It is 13.5"x19" open and costs $30.99. It is sold
here,http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulustudio-calendar/sprite-midget-clu
b-calender-2012-(135x19-open)/11842688. After I finish my paper for my
graduate degree in a few weeks I will get a photo album of all photos
submitted together and put that up on lulu.