[Spridgets] Cool 1936 Europe Film ......Cycle race & Cars

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 15:45:43 MST 2011

Linda,
The car you asked about is a Fiat Topolino (if I remember correctly,
that means something like "Little Mouse" in Italian) Most of the ones I've
seen are at street rod shows and vintage drag races and generally have
something along the lines of a SBC or a Hemi under the hood now. The "Fram"
you thought you heard was actually "pram" - the english name for a stroller.
They were saying you needn't bother with a pram, just get the baby one of
these on its first birthday.

http://www.sunsetclassics.com/1936-fiat-topolino/