[Spridgets] 45D4 distributors on ebay?

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Sun Oct 2 18:12:06 MDT 2011

Thanks Brad and Peter,

According to his web site it looks like his turn-around time is at least
3 weeks and I need a new distributor by next weekend. I'm trying to get
the car running in time for a Waxoyl treatment fundraiser being run by
these guys at the end of the month:

http://b-stingers.com <http://b-stingers.com/>

I'll need time to sort out the carbs once I get the distributor in and
that turn-around time is cutting it too close.

I don't have a garage and getting the car periodically treated with
Waxoyl is my only hope for keeping the car from turning into a rust bucket.

Robert