[Spridgets] Datsun 210 5-speed

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 18:57:17 MDT 2011

Dave, make sure you have the right gear oil in the trans.

I thought my 1-2 2-3 synchros were bad until I put RedLine MT-90 in.

Most modern gear oils are designed for differentials and are no good in this
tranny.

You might have had Rivergate rebuild the trans.  They don't charge very much
for it.  I think it was something like $180 at the time I did mine.