[Spridgets] facet pump problem

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:35:12 MDT 2011

List,
I finished installing my facet pump and I am not getting fuel out the other
end. I blew the line with my air compressor both coming from the rear and
also blowing to the tank (via split line, yes I removed the gas cap) and all
I see in the plastic fuel filter are bubbles of fuel, not a solid bowl of
fuel. I checked to that the clamps are tight and other than a clog in the
tank I have no idea what could be wrong. Although being I blew air to the
tank and I can hear the air in the tank I have no idea. What is wrong. I am
just about ready to give up and have my mechanic pick up the car and fix it.

Pump looks like the one below.
Lin

http://www.motorsport-tools.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=250547