[Spridgets] And the verdict is? Broken half shaft!

Kenneth Klemmer kaklemmer1969 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:30:23 MDT 2011

Ah-ha... Nope i think this car always had discs, although i have been
considering wire wheels.  Will i need to consider a different axle if i decide
to change to them in the future?
Of course, if i did put wires on this car, they would instantly double its
value!  Somehow I dont think I'll be making it back in resale however. :)

Sent from my iPad