[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Tue Oct 11 23:35:20 MDT 2011

Yes, have been using DOT 5 for years.  When I redid my hydraulic system a couple of years ago none of the seals would seal so the car sets waiting for us to finish our adventures.  Was just hoping there might be another choice.

Bob Kitterer and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage