[Spridgets] Broken axle/differential?

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:14:19 MDT 2011

It's all the power of those 1500's Larry!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

> From: lmacy at mac.com
> Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 07:01:57 -0400
> To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> CC: kaklemmer1969 at gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Broken axle/differential?
>
> I had this happen once before. Frank was convinced it was a half shaft. But
he gave me a diff pumpkin anyway. I was right, it was the diff. Half shafts
were fine. I suspect, but only have experiential evidence, that when they
stuck the 1500 in the cars, they hardened the half shafts.