[Spridgets] 2012 Train Calendar

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 19:15:11 MDT 2011

Mike,

Funny how when we think about retirement so much is directed to what we don't
want to do ever again instead of what we want to do in the future.  I've got a
laundry list, including not wanting to take the 1.5 hr drive to work any
more.  I'm looking forward to living at the beach, surrounded by hot babes,
fine Irish whiskey, and little british cars.  Reality might be much different,
but I can dream, can't I?

Your pal,

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo