[Spridgets] 2012 Train Calendar

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Oct 16 00:56:37 MDT 2011

<< Your closer to it than I'll ever be. >>

NAH Mike, at least you've got one (1) each [so does Rick<G>] Little &
Big Healey
but you've got a 02 Heritage Springer AND you made it to Lake of the
Ozarks !!!!!!!!

One CAN'T beat my first 'line' and FOR SURE can't beat LotO ! ! !

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey)
History:
Fourteen - IIRC - Frogeyes including a '62 bought BRAND NEW, NEVER Titled
Red one with Tonneau cover and a AM Radio hung up under dash near passenger's
BIG toe that only a CURRENT NBA player could reach ! ! !  Antenna in a hose and
taped [ HOW they did that I'll NEVER know ] to wiper drive cable housing ! ! !!
Twelve - still have one (1) F.S. - EL Camino's ! ! !  [DAMN, I miss Amber ! !]
Forget the rest -  I wish I could as ALL had something GREAT about them <G><G><G> !!