[Spridgets] 2012 Train Calendar

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 04:03:44 MDT 2011

I can tell you with certainty, that is you choose to retire to a small
fishing village in Mexico, as I do, LBC's WILL NOT be in your future.
The "topes" or speed bumps, that proliferate the entire hwy system in
Mexico, will KILL your car, as most of them range from 6" to 8" in height.
Unless of course, you set your car body on a Geo Tracker running gear....
Just my two pesos

Brad (heading back to Mexico, to help clean up after hurricane Jova) Fornal

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Mike MacLean <rrengineer.mike at att.net>wrote:

> Your closer to it than I'll ever be.
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 15, 2011, at 18:15, HealeyRick <healeyrick at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Mike,
> >
> > Funny how when we think about retirement so much is directed to what we
> don't want to do ever again instead of what we want to do in the future.
>  I've
> got a laundry list, including not wanting to take the 1.5 hr drive to work
> any
> more.  I'm looking forward to living at the beach, surrounded by hot babes,
> fine Irish whiskey, and little british cars.  Reality might be much
> different,
> but I can dream, can't I?
> >
> > Your pal,
> >
> > Rick