[Spridgets] A Sonnet for me?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 10:11:51 MDT 2011

Any opinions on the desirability of the Saab Sonnet MkIV? A runner and parts
car can be mine for $600. - Glen Byrns

If I had the space, I think I'd go
for it if for no other reason than I've never owned one and always thought
they were cool looking.

I've always loved Sonetts. But I thought they just
went thru Mk3. Could it be that you're looking at a Sonett V4? That's the last
of the early body cars with a Ford V4 engine in it rather than the Saab 3
cylinder 2-stroke in the earlier ones. If I remember right, the Sonett 3 is
the same drivetrain in the later body style. Either is cool, though I tend to
prefer the last body. (but could learn to love an early one with the exposed
round headlights too)

David Booker
 - Long Island