[Spridgets] Porsche 356 to Bentley S1: Are these the most remarkable car designs ever?

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Oct 16 10:18:11 MDT 2011

I worked for Mazda at their US corporate headquarters while the Miata was
being developed.  The lineage of the Miata is:  Bugeye > Miata.  This from the
mouth of the guys heading the development.  They told me they were building a
"modern Bugeye".

Rick
a Mazda Tech Writer in another lifetime....

Sent from my keyboard