[Spridgets] No LBC, dead battery

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:18:30 MDT 2011

Agreed change the battery. I have learned batteries only last 4 to 5 years
once the battery shows any sign of poor starting it will fully die at the
first sever drop in temperature. I just replaced what seems like a good
battery because it was a few seconds of hesitation in starting. The battery
is 5 years old and I don't like to take chances in the winter.

Get a new battery unless it is less than 4 years old, if it is less than 4
years old bring it back to the store you got it from for a load test and
maybe you'll get a discount on a new one.

Oddly my Interstate battery in Pinky is the one that came from California
with the car in 2006. I had it load tested at the Interstate battery dealer
and they said it was fine which lead me to replacing the starter. She fires
up like a new car with both the new starter and new fuel pump in the rear,
pushing not pulling fuel : )
Lin