[Spridgets] Jammed 1500 engine

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:15:35 MDT 2011

Start by removing the plugs to remove all of the compression, then see if it
will turn over.  If you are sure the battery is getting power to the
starter, it should spin.  If it doesn't, you are probably screwed.

One thing that can make starting difficult is a missing or broken ground
strap from the block (on the lower right front) to the frame.  Power has to
have a way back to the battery and the starter draws a lot of power.

Keep in touch.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*