[Spridgets] Have you ever seen that commercial

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon Oct 24 09:22:02 MDT 2011

   I had to look quite a bit to find the typo in the paint...what a pain
that was.  I would be embarrassed to have that on the road within a 100
miles of my bike.  What is its top speed in the corners ? 3MPH before it
scrapes all that garbage ?

   Being nice and not saying anything bad about the bike since
apparently some people on the list like it...but someone needs to buy
one of those Judges being talked about on this list and put this ex-bike
out of its misery.

     mike