[Spridgets] No LBC.........Cable TV Corporate Greed

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 07:47:46 MDT 2011

So Lin are you mad or upset or something??

Please just let us know ;-)

Larry

On Oct 25, 2011, at 03:51 AM, Linda Grunthaner wrote:

> Oh I am so damn pissed off all I wanted was to watch the news with my coffee
> before work. If CORPORATE GREED pulls this rate increase on my Internet
> service I will get rid of the Internet as well. And that includes my cell
> phone too.
>
> I'll just wait till I get to work to check my mail.
> Lin
>
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:46 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> List
>> I decided for a laugh I'd see how much they wanted if I were to get TV
>> back. I will be going from $14.95 to $85.00 and all I wanted was local
>> channels. They can kiss my ass. I hate what they have done to regular TV
>> more than Frank hated Chinese parts.
>>
>> Lin
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> List,
>>> Comcast TV service now wants me to buy XFINITY package to get even local
>>> channels & their converter box. I only bought Comcast for local channels
>>> especially the news. I am dropping Comcast completely now and will no-longer
>>> have any TV channels. I won't give into CORPORATE GREED.
>>> Lin
>>> BTW I've done this before 2000-2002 and missed all the tragedies of 9-11.
>>> I'll get more work done around here without TV.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001