[Spridgets] Jonathan Whitehouse Bird MKII Moss & McQueen photo updates.

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:32:46 MDT 2011

There are many possible traces and clues.
Realizing the story says he's deceased but thinking a bit like Sam Clemens
who said...

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"

I spent a few minutes looking for the whereabouts of Peter Talbert as though
he might still be warm and respiring.
Here is what I found - I do not know if this is all about the right guy or
not but here for your pleasure:

Peter Talbert
http://www.1966shelbynotchbackmustang.com/NotchbackHistory.html
http://www.ponysite.de/66_shelbygroup2_3.htm
http://www.trans-amseries.com/Drivers/CarlStein.html

Maybe...
Wife: Ann Reinking
Married to "Sports Writer" Peter Talbert in 1994 and living in Phoenix
Arizona
(The Peter Talbert we are looking for was connected to Motor Sports
International which is why this struck me as a possibility)
http://doney.net/aroundaz/celebrity/celebrity_r.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Reinking

Picture of Peter Talbert on this page (is that him?):
http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/node/332662

Rick Bastedo
MK2 Sprite
(little red thing)