[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Thu Oct 27 11:11:13 MDT 2011

Born and bred in London..
So I never had anything else but LBC's
Dad's first car was a 3-wheel Morgan, then a Ford Prefect.
Grandpa and my uncles always had Jags.
My first car was a very beat-up 1937 Austin 7, bought in 1959.
Then a partially finished Rochdale Olympic on a Ford Anglia chassis - no brakes and shot king-pins!
Next came a MG YB (loved the free-wheel control on the dash), a modified Cortina (my first ticket!), a Rally Escort (first time sideways!)

Then I got married... it was all downhill after that.
Got back into LBC's after my 2nd Divorce.

Now I have 3 LBC's and looking at a 4th this weekend <g>

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it :|
'65 Sprite - running :)
'76 Midget - co-owned with #4 Son :)
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid