[Spridgets] parts hold on to

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 17:05:26 MDT 2011

Well Mark, there is rust and there is rust.B  If the parts are unretrievably
rusted out, probably the recycler would be the proper place for them.B  But if
it is just surface rust, sell them on the list or put them on ebay, or in some
other way get them to someone who needs them.B  They aren't making any more of
these (please, please, don't count that trash that is B reproduced in the
orient) and good bonnets, fenders, doors, and boot lids will become more and
more scarce.

--David C.
"Look to this day, for it is life, the very life of life. In its brief course
lie all the realities and verities of existence. The bliss of growth, the
splendor of action, the glory of power. And yesterday is but a dream, and
tomorrow is only a vision. But today - well lived - makes every yesterday a
dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore,
to this day. ~ Sanskrit proverb ~