[Spridgets] V4 question

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 09:54:02 MDT 2011

I found a few possibilities, none close to me but here they are:

1972 Saab Sonett III Parts Car (Sonnet, Sonett) - $300 (Fairfield County)
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/pts/2666315707.html

1974 Saab Sonett For Parts - $750 (Milwaukee)
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/2556644982.html

69 SAAB SONETT SONNET ENGINE LONG BLOCK V4 MOTOR (asking $999 for it)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/69-SAAB-SONETT-SONNET-ENGINE-LONG-BLOCK-V4-MOTOR-/200548489990

ENGINE 71 72 73 74 SAAB SONETT REBUILDABLE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENGINE-71-72-73-74-SAAB-SONETT-REBUILDABLE-/150402724279

Saab sonett V4 Parts motor+
Item location:    Bethlehem CT, United States
U-pull current bid $75
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saab-sonett-V4-Parts-motor-/190592969643

Rick Bastedo