[Spridgets] NE - are you winterized?

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:10:44 MDT 2011

We have a National Weather Service forecast for 5 to 9 inches of snow
here (Tuscarora, Pa) for Saturday and an additional 2 to 4 inches for
Saturday night.

Another local weather forecaster said 8 to 12 inches during the day
tomorrow and an additional 6 tomorrow night..........

It's October.......  The grandsons will be using sled to go trick-or-
treating...........

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa