[Spridgets] NE - are you winterized?

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Oct 29 07:12:19 MDT 2011

Hello Jim,

>     Sure.  When the weather stinks, just blame me.  However, when
> the weather is great nobody says, "Thank you, Jim"!   You guys just want a scape goat for
> when things don't work to your advantage...   ;-)

It's really simple and you're just trying to obfuscate the point. When
the weather stinks, it IS your fault. No doubt that you brought it on.
But when the weather is nice, you obviously had nothing to do with it
as it is out of your control. ....

Kind of like the president and the economy, no matter who's in office.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "That horse looks like a good bet at 17 to 1," said Tom oddly.