[Spridgets] Off Topic Dilemna..

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Sun Oct 30 13:33:39 MST 2011

Would she be mad at you if YOU bought another car as a project for you and your son to work on together? Keep the papers in your name until she gets used to having it around, then announce that you've sort of lost interest and decided to give it to your son. He should be able to borrow $500 from his lunch money to pay you back while the two of you are having your bonding sessions.

Kate