[Spridgets] Off Topic Dilemna..

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:26:59 MST 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Dave KK7SS <kk7ss at frontier.com> wrote:
Here's my dilemna.. His wifey has said he can't buy it! No Way! quote
"too many cars" unquote. So he called me and asked if I would 'loan'
him the money so he can say that I bought it!
Time to teach him the facts of life:

Women are never happy with what they have and especially what you
have... In order to keep my wife from being pi$$ed about something
real and possibly important, I always have a POS in the driveway for
her to be upset about. That way I can promise that I'll do something
with it and she gets off my case for a while! Eventually I do
something about it and then she's happy for a spell. When she starts
on something else, ie, paint the house, cut the grass, fix the fence,
etc., I bring home another Trojan horse for her to be mad about. Works
every time!

A matter of deflection is all that it is. Keeps them away from the
things that would cause real problems in a relationship.
--
Kent
1979 Wife (32 years and counting on #1)