[Spridgets] Off Topic Dilemna.. End of thread!

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Oct 30 18:45:03 MST 2011

LOL.  "She gets a new dining room table".

When I came home with the $500 '79 Party Midget my wife got a new couch for
the living room.

Rick
'59 & '61 Sprites
'79 Party Midget

Sent from my keyboard

On Oct 30, 2011, at 8:59 PM, Dave KK7SS <kk7ss at frontier.com> wrote:

> Folks... thanks for the advice... I passed it on <g>
>
> He bought it! The engine stopped running and the pwners' son couldn't figure
out why. The Uncle (owner) had moved to Kalifornia (1978 280Z -- smog
issues?)
> The Niece (a nurse) didn't want it, so they sold it!
> Body excellent - no rust or major dinghs, Mechanicals in good Condition ...
interior needs some TLC.

> I asked him "Did wifey agree?"
> He said "No! But she grudgingly acquiesced"
> She gets a new dining room table !
>
> And a stroke of luck... I still have my CD of the workshop manuals for a
1978 280Z in searchable pdf format..,. Serendipity <g>