[Spridgets] Girl on bike.. u can hear her hit the pole!

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 08:07:52 MST 2011

3 paragraphs of disclaimers and no actual message content?

I ran into a car on my bicycle a couple of years ago.  The people playing tennis at the nearby country club heard it and ran out to see what the noise was.  It knocked me completely out and I have no knowledge or memory of what happened.  My head went through the back window of the car, it cut half of my face off, knocked out a tooth and broke my back.  My bicycle is a couple of feet shorter than it was.  I woke up being loaded into an ambulance and spent 3 days in the hospital.