[Spridgets] The Walk to Defeat ALS is this Saturday!!

Bill Miller - LBCs lbcs at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:23:35 MST 2011

Larry,

I lost my mother to this horribly cruel disease.  She last only two years
from the date she was diagnosed.  From perfectly healthy to dead to in 24
months.  I miss her every day.

I just recently participated in the Indianapolis Walk to D'Feat ALS, without
a team, but in honor of Mom.

I would be honored to contribute to you in memory of Janet.

Bill Miller