[Spridgets] no LBC but USPS question

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:30:16 MDT 2011

If the package is bouncing around the Lindberg Ave postal facility in
Philly, it will be there a while.  You may eventually get it back.

I would start a claim on it, especially if it was insured.  That may get
them moving.

My company has lost a lot of stuff that gets forwarded there.  To paraphrase
Lily Tomlin, "We don't care...we're the Postal Service."

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie