[Spridgets] NoSHiT meeting 10/01/11 Sea WA

Philip Jones philip.s.jones at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 00:44:25 MDT 2011

It's confirmed! Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen-in-Transit
meeting on Saturday, October 1st; 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM; in the Broadview
neighborhood of Seattle WA.

So far, we have Bill M, Bill L, Rick B, Chris K, Rich B, and myself. Chris
is interested in doing some carb work; I have a medium-size laundry list of
minor tasks (rear slave cylinder, oil change, install oil cooler, adjust
valves, etc). Here's the subject I'm providing:
<http://tinyurl.com/3rg4x27> http://tinyurl.com/3rg4x27

Who else is coming, and what else there is to do, is yet to be determined!
Please post a note if you'd like to come, and describe the project you'd
like to work on! The usual tools, workspace, coffee and beer will be
available; and we'll manage to cobble together some type of group lunch that
will leave you over-fed.

Please join us if you can; and for those that can't we'd be glad to raise a
toast to you!  We'll honor Frank C. and Paul A. in particular.

Thanks!

Phil