[Spridgets] Wranglers / Jeans Re: Name that car

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 14:37:34 MDT 2011

Did you ask him if his wife wore a Wrangler Basque?  Enquiring minds  need
to know.

Peter C

rich_ball at mindspring.com writes:

The guy  in line in front of me was buying two
new pairs of Wrangler for him and  his wife.  I could tell this guy liked
his
wrangles because he was  dressed head to toe in Wrangler's.  Hat, Shirt,
Jacket, Pants, Belt,  Wallet, and Boots, all Wrangler.  Couldn't tell, but
I'm betting  shorts and socks were Wrangler too.  Just saying, don't hang
up
those  Wranglers yet.