[Spridgets] Shocking eBay Spridget hack.....Rolls Royce type front end.

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:35:05 MDT 2011

Well that's about the biggest laugh I've had all week!

Only 45K miles because it was only used in parades!  Given a 10 mile parade,
that's one parade EVERY WEEK for 75 years.  I doubt that's possible.

"A lot of the body seems solid."  Solid rust, that is.

"This vehicle is eligible for up to $50,000 Vehicle Purchase Protection."
I'd take the full amount.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*