[Spridgets] Off Topic Question

Matthew Pfeil pfeilmat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:53:01 MDT 2011

Hi all.

I recently acquired a Parrot MKi9200 hands free cellular set up from a friend.
It was installed in a Toyota 4Runner LImited 2005 and had the custom harness
for that application. I am asking all the Spridgeters out there if anyone has
ever had one of these or does have one and still has the factory harness. Not
a custom plug and play version, the harness that came with the thing. If you
do and you are wanting to get rid of it, I may make it worth your while if I
could buy it from you. Please message me private if you can help with this. I
have already contacted Parrot in the UK and the soonest that they will have
spare harnesses to send out is Oct 12.

Matt P
EX 1976 Spridget  Owner
EX 1978 Spridget Owner