[Spridgets] ethanol

an5.sprite at gmail.com an5.sprite at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:27:28 MDT 2011

Larry,

I suspect the debate on global warming is driven more by denial. If I admit to global warming then I have to make life style changes. By ignoring the volume of hard data, including the hard to miss melting of the ice caps, people feel comfortable using more energy per capita and spewing  out more greenhouse gases than any other country.

Steve
Sent from me.