[Spridgets] Sprinzels racing spridgets at Silverstone

EASTJONES alan alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 1 14:28:33 MDT 2012

http://tinyurl.com/ct9zsvz
and also a John Player Special Lotus , and jaguars , and astons , and
maseratis and LeMans GT cars and F1 cars  and historic Grand Prix cars and
6 wheel Tyrell F1 car and Coventry climax twink engine and  too many pics
to describe
 I went one day on my motorbike , the next day in my wifes MGF and in my
Frogeye sprite on the Sunday , 3 great days.

Of course there are also quite a few photos of midgets and sprites on the
MIDGET & SPRITE club display in the track centre.
 http://tinyurl.com/ct9zsvz

About 360 photos
Alan
 Warwick UK