[Spridgets] [Thicko] No Bids on the Bishop

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 17:04:56 MDT 2012

Really?  No bids on this ridiculously over-priced, run-of-the-mill, nothing
special, old race car like a million others?  No famous past owners.  (And
who cares if there was any.)  No incredible performance capabilities.  (It
will be killed by any decent modern day race car.)  Not particularly well
kept.  I'm shocked!  Why doesn't anybody want it?  Especially at this crazy
price?

Seems to me that he bought it on a whim and now hopes to recoup his poorly
thought out purchase.  Good luck!