[Spridgets] LBC audio solution..(Warning China content)

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 19:34:29 MDT 2012

I don't like seeing a modern radio mounted in a British sports car,
and an original Leyland radio is a rare item.

I know..I know..I should be content with the pleasant exhaust note.
But sometimes it would be nice to listen to a traffic report or maybe some
vintage tunes..or maybe a book on tape for the long rides.

So I'm OK with a concealed or headless unit.  Something I can tuck up under
the Bugeye dash.

How about one that plays mp3 files off of SD card or USB, has 60w output, is
compact, and has a nice little remote?

How about the whole deal for $12 and free shipping?

http://tinyurl.com/4ytsyg7

No vested interest.  I'll let you know what it is like when it gets here.