[Spridgets] Overheating Enigma with a PT Cruiser

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 10:14:13 MDT 2012

Make sure the fans are working correctly.
Radiator cap ok?

If it's running at 190, warmed up and under load, it's not overheating.
Pressurized, boiling temp would be in the 230 range.

190 at top and 150 at bottom?
If it has sufficient flow coming out the bottom, sounds like
radiator is cooling very well.
May not hurt to flush to whole cooling system to be sure.

let us know what you find.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!