[Spridgets] Fuel Tank Coating(s)

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:54:59 MDT 2012

I recently sealed a motorcycle tank with Kreem (the DIY version).  It
worked OK, but it was a pain in the a$$ to use.  I tried very hard to keep
the tank rotating as directed, but the coating still ended up not being
even.  It as some runs and splotches and it looks terrible.  But then again
who is ever going to see the inside of the tank anyway.  It has only been a
few months so I can't say how well it will hold up long term, but the tank
on my Spitfire was sealed with the professional grade version of Kreem by a
radiator shop about 10 years ago and it has not shown any sign of
degradation at all.