[Spridgets] LBC audio solution..(Warning China content)

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Wed Aug 22 05:57:57 MDT 2012

>> I don't know how they can make this for $12.

It could be that these are from batches that failed testing.

As I understand, the normal method is to test x of y units in a batch, and
reject the whole batch if there are "too many" failures.  That batch then
gets sold to someone else, who sells them cheaper  to us.  They may sell
them without further testing, assuming complaints and returns, or test every
one and sell them at a higher, but significantly lower price than original.
You are unlikely to complain about a $12 item when you know a good one costs
$30-$40.

Factories also dump old models when they know a new model is coming out.
These can be high quality, just outdated.

Michael Rowe