[Spridgets] Low brake/clutch fluid

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:32:01 MDT 2012

Thanks Guys,
The level was to the rod, which I believe is the bold rod as I could
see the top of that rod although I thought it was above that when I
oened it therefore think now it may have just covered that rod and I
thought it was full. Should the level be at the bottom of the filler
neck?
Thanks again,
Lin & the Sprite Cats ....wink