[Spridgets] Po Po - Aliens in the attic - no LBC

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:32:12 MDT 2012

Not so according to several authorities...    Read here:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2209/why-are-the-police-called-cops-pigs-or-the-fuzz

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
bmwwxman at gmail.com
 "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the
public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate
promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because
of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a
dictatorship, then a monarchy."                                   -  Alexis
de Tocqueville -