[Spridgets] Bugeye - Top 10 Deadliest Car

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Fri Aug 24 09:12:07 MDT 2012

I have never been scared nor concerned for my safety in any car due to it's
design and construction.

The only things that concern me are those outside of my control, such as an
idiot driving the wrong way on an interstate or getting rear-ended at a
high-speed. In both these cases, there are no cars that would adequately protect
someone.

 jay