[Spridgets] car lift

John Kuzman jjkan5 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 16:05:28 MDT 2012

Dick -

I am about to order a BendPak HD 9-ST 4 post lift. I am having my
garage door re-radiused for additional height. The HD9-ST has the narrowest of
tracks that I could find and BendPak has very positive reviews. In fact, a
fellow British Car owner near me (a TR3 and "E" type Jag) is having the same
lift installed this week.