[Spridgets] Bad Fuel Mileage

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:09:33 MST 2012

Changes to the accelerator output actually made a big difference.  But I am
heavy on the foot as well.  With the same type of driving it made a big
difference.  That accelerator pump is very sensitive . . I really did not
realize how sensitive it is.  I still have more to so with the pump.

Thanks,

Kirk