[Spridgets] Bugeye / Midget conversion parts

Miniac7 at aol.com Miniac7 at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 19:26:15 MST 2012

Well I removed the Bugeye springs today and found that they are a full 2"
longer than the ones from the '73 Midget. Does this sound like it makes any
sense?

As for the axles being kept on the side from which they were removed, it's
too late for that. When I removed them from the Midget rear a few years
ago, I  didn't think about marking them RH or LH. I guess I can just insert
them into  the diff to see if one side feels firmer and with less play in the
spline then the other...no? I'm assuming it's any possible play that I
should try to eliminate?

Thank you,
Howard